The Betwixt & Be Teen young adult book club meets at the store for one hour on the second Monday of each month at 7pm. We do our fair share of enthusiastic gushing coupled with a healthy dose of critical engagement. Book club should entertain and stretch the mind, but should never feel like homework! There are no age restrictions for this book club – all YA enthusiasts are welcome.
Betwixt & Be Teen is chaired by Rebecca Wells, children’s floor manager at Porter Square Books.
- Monday July 10th at 7pm. Book Pick: And Then There Were Four by Nancy Werlin.
Past Book Club Reads Include:
- Conviction by Kelly Loy Gilbert
- Drift and Dagger by Kelly Kulper
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
- The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Brown
- A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry
- A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee
- Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw
- Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand
- The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
- Girl Mans Up by M. E. Girard
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
- Spare and Found Parts by Sarah Maria Griffin
- Spindle by E. K. Johnston
- Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham
- Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein
- The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge