Be the Change is PSB's civic engagement program to provide the resources to those who want to make change at all levels of government and in society in general. Upcoming Be the Change events include:
- Monday, February 4, 7 pm: The Beiging of America: Personal Naratives About Being Mixed Race in the 21st Century
- Friday, February 8, 7 pm: Ricky Gard Diamond & Peaco Todd, Screwnomics: How Our Economy Works Against Women & Real Ways to Make Lasting Change
- Wednesday, February 20, 2PM: Anastasia Higginbotham, Not My Idea: A Book About Whiteness
- Thursday, March 28, 7PM: George Lakey, How We Win: A Guide to Nonviolent Direct Action
Be the Change Community Action is a monthly event where we invite the Cambridge/Somerville/Greater Boston community to join friends and neighbors at a monthly gathering focused on doing good in small but meaningful ways in our community and the world. Since we began these events in February 2017, we've covered topics including parenting support, media literacy, immigration, mental health services, and sustainable democracy.
- Sunday, January 27, 2019, 3PM: Transition House
- Sunday, February 24, 2019, 3PM: Community Organizing