Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN
. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID
, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE The most student-friendly, contextual, and inclusive survey is now personalized, digital, and mobile for today's students. Art History 5th edition
continues to balance formal analysis with contextual art history in order to engage a diverse student audience. Authors Marilyn Stokstad and Michael Cothren- both scholars as well as teachers- share a common vision that survey courses should be filled with as much enjoyment as learning, and that they should foster an enthusiastic, as well as an educated, public for the visual arts. This revision is the strongest and most comprehensive learning program for measuring student progress and improving student success in attaining the outcomes and goals of the art history survey course. Not only does the text address four overarching goals of the survey course, the new MyArtsLab further develops and reinforces these outcomes and skills with market-leading learning tools such as personalized study plans for each student and multimedia assets geared towards addressing different learning styles and abilities, such as chapter audio, student videos, Closer Looks, architectural panoramas and much more. The end result is a complete learning program designed to increase students' success with a personalized, digital and a highly mobile learning experience. A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience--for you and your students. Here's how:
If you want just Art History Portable Book 2 with MyArtsLab order the ISBN below:
- Personalize Learning -- MyArtsLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructors gauge individual and class performance.
- Go Digital - Pearson Custom eText provides instructors and students with a whole new online customizable learning experience.
- Go Mobile - Make learning easy and convenient with our on-the-go eTexts and key learning applications.
- Improve Critical Thinking - Key Learning Outcomes encourage students to think critically about visual arts as part of the larger world.
- Engage Students - Updated scholarship, MyArtsLab, and the readability of the text provide a wonderful engaging student experience.
- Support Instructors - With a wealth of online resources, instructors have videos, images, and teaching support materials to create a dynamic, engaging course.
0205949339 / 9780205949335 Art History, Portable Book 2 Plus NEW MyArtsLab with eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0205206565 / 9780205206568 NEW MyArtsLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card 0205873774 / 9780205873777 Art History Portable Book 2 If you want the complete Art History with MyArtsLab order the ISBN below:
0205949487 / 9780205949489 Art History Plus NEW MyArtsLab with eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0205206565 / 9780205206568 NEW MyArtsLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card 0205873472 / 9780205873470 Art History