Available to Order from Supplier: Arrives at Store in a Week(ish)
Not sure where to start? Let's find the right bankruptcy option for you.
You know bankruptcy will help you get back on your financial feet. But which chapter type is best? The New Bankruptcy
explains the benefits of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. For instance, you'll learn that Chapter 7 will:
- wipe out credit card balances, utility bills, and more
- protect property you need to work and live, and
- take about four to six months to complete.
Chapter 13 bankruptcy works by keeping creditors at bay while you:
- catch up on a house or car payment
- pay off an overdue tax or support balance, and
- pay less on other debt, such as credit cards and student loans.
The 9th edition's expanded online companion page includes downloadable worksheets and easy-to-use charts, as well as a sample bankruptcy filing on the latest official legal forms.