Rose Publishing's Then and Now Bible Maps Insert
provides 22 clear plastic overlays, making it easier than ever to see where biblical places were 3,000 years ago and where they are today.
Tired of looking at the tiny maps included in the back of your Bible and still not understanding an ancient city's location? Most study Bibles provide maps showing only the position of cities during biblical times in super small print, making your study efforts frustrating, time consuming, and incomplete.
Enjoy having 22 easy-to-read, full-color maps that you can easily slip inside your Bible cover with this incredible Bible Map Insert Features larger print, easy-to-read type, and 8 clear plastic overlays showing the location of modern cities and countries in red. Now you can easily see where Bible places are located today
See fascinating facts at a glance:
- Daniel was captured as a POW and taken to Iraq; he lived there the rest of his life.
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
- Abraham crossed Iraq and Syria to get to the Promised Land (The Holy Land today)
- The ruins of Nineveh (from the story of Jonah) are in Northern Iraq near Mosul in Kurdish areas
This ultra-thin booklet fits inside most Bible covers and it features larger print, more maps, and more clear plastic overlays than any other insert available (44 Pages; 5.5 x 8.5 inches).Contents:
- Middle East: Then and Now maps
- Old Testament Time Line
- Abraham's Journeys
- Journeys of Jacob and Joseph
- Families of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
- The Exodus: Then and Now maps
- Judges and Prophets of Israel
- Holy Land-Twelve Tribes: Then and Now maps
- The Cycle Pattern in Judges
- Holy Land-United Kingdom: Then and Now maps
- The Tabernacle
- Holy Land-Divided Kingdom: Then and Now maps
- Assyrian Empire: Then and Now maps
- Babylonian Empire map
- Persian Empire maps
- New Testament Time Line
- Jerusalem map
- Holy Land-New Testament: Then and Now maps
- Paul's Travels and Missionary Journeys maps
- Paul's Journey to Rome