Available to Order from Supplier: Arrives at Store in a Week(ish)
Alleviate Pain. Rehabilitate Injuries. Move Better!
At some point in your life, you will experience pain and suffer from injury. But you are not powerless. Your body is not fragile. It is strong and adaptable. With the right education, exercise strategies, and mindset, you can figure out what’s wrong and take the first steps toward healing. That is exactly what you will learn how to do in Rehab Science.
In this book, you will gain:
- A foundational understanding of pain science—and how to treat both acute and chronic pain conditions
- The ability to systematically address injuries—identify the type of injury you have and implement the right methods and exercises
- Step-by-step programs for improving movement and mobility and increasing strength and tissue capacity
- Pain-relieving and injury-healing strategies, including soft tissue massage, stretching, mobility, and resistance exercise
- The confidence and education to make informed decisions—like whether or not to get surgery
- Insight on how to prevent injuries and future flare-ups
Being armed with such knowledge removes the fear and anxiety associated with pain and injury and frees you up to take charge of your health. Because there are
solutions. Whether you have pain from unknown causes, you sustained an injury, or you have chronic pain and nothing else has worked, the protocols give you a clear blueprint to follow. Simply go to the body region where you feel pain or have an injury, choose the protocol that matches your symptoms or condition, and start following the three-phase exercise program.
This book provides 30 programs for the most common pain and injuries in every body region:
- Low back pain
- Sprains and strains—including ankle and wrist sprains, hamstring strains, and whiplash
- Nerve pain—such as sciatica, carpal tunnel, herniated discs, and lumbar stenosis
- Tendinopathies—like tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, hip flexor, gluteal, and patellar tendinopathy
- Ligament and tendon tears—Achilles, rotator cuff, hamstring, groin, ACL, MCL, LCL, and PCL
- Shoulder and hip impingements
- Dislocations and labral tears
- Meniscus tears
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Arthritis—neck, knee, and hip
- And much, much more
If you want the power to get out of pain and rehab your injury—and to do as much as possible on your own—look no further than Rehab Science.