This toddler cookbook will have your little ones making--and trying--new, healthy foods in no time
Filled with helpful tips and guidance for budding chefs and parents alike, Little Helpers Toddler Cookbook provides a wonderful introduction to cooking with:
- Easy-peasy instructions―All recipes are color-coded and highlight child-friendly steps, so you know exactly how your toddler can help with every dish.
- Healthy choices―The 40 easy-to-follow recipes found in this toddler cookbook have been selected for their wholesome ingredients. Many of the desserts and other treats incorporate natural sweeteners such as honey and maple syrup.
- Prioritized safety―This thoughtful children's cookbook will guide you on how to safely introduce your child to cooking and provides a list of kid-friendly kitchen tools.
- Scrumptious discoveries―Building confidence in the kitchen gets kids excited about trying their own creations. Who could say 'no' to a bite of Pumpkin French Toast Sticks or Chicken BLT Kebabs?
- Creative keepsake―With dedicated space next to each recipe to leave notes and ratings, you and your chef-in-training can create a unique, memory-stuffed keepsake you won't find with other toddler cookbooks.
Inspire a lifelong love of cooking and delight even the pickiest eaters with help from this toddler cookbook.