- Kids & Teens
- Programs & Events
- Gift Cards
- My Account
Chris' life was unraveling, and his back was against the wall. He was staring down an impossible financial situation. Multiple six figures of credit card debt and negative monthly cashflow which contributed to a severely strained marriage. Entering the great recession as a financial services entrepreneur created more challenges. His little boys lived across the country and due to the financial constraints, he couldn't see them. "I'm a bad dad" kept swirling in his mind and he felt guilt for letting them down. He couldn't work any harder. It seemed like no matter what he did, nothing changed. He was STUCK Stuck in every area of this life.
After a tumultuous fight with his wife, he had an awakening. Wherever he had a problem, he was always there. He was the common denominator to all his problems. He created the whole mess. It wasn't easy, but he took complete responsibility for the mess and realized he needed to change. That's what he did. He fully committed to growing and changing. It wasn't overnight, but eventually as he changed internally the outside world changed.
Think & Grow You is about this journey, which will teach you the following:
- How to get out of your own way. Doing the internal work helps us recognize our self-sabotaging tendencies that keep us stuck.
- How to shift, which is thinking and doing things differently to create better results.
- How to improve our relationships. Everything we want in life will come from and through people. Relationships are the key to a happy life and Chris shares his significant lessons that changed everything.
- How to gameplan and execute. Correct thinking is paramount, but we must also take action and execute a game plan whether we feel we're ready or not. Chris shares the key concepts that caused a quantum leap in his results.
- Lastly, to have our dreams come true, we must know what we want and why. Chris shares how he created the necessary focus that allowed his dreams to come true.
BE WILLING TO CHANGE. DO THE WORK. IT'S WORTH IT