It's Complicated--Contact us for more info
Because of how it is sold to us we cannot accept a return of this title.
See the beauty of the city of Paris through the lens of Valentina Esteley, as she captures a variety of never-seen before perspectives, from the fine details of Parisian sculptures to the opulent skyline from the River Seine...
This book is the perfect decorative book for many interior designs, and looks great on coffee tables, bookshelves and end tables. Feature this book stacked with others from our collection to create a unique decorative display
Features Of 'Paris: A Photographic Collection':
- "Paris" printed on spine of this book. Use the front cover for font reference.
- Hardcover book for a durable, premium and impactful decorative piece.
- Stack decorative books to create your unique message.
- See back cover for suggested design and display ideas.
- Minimalist black cover with white lettering and styled with a border and the subtle Parisian emblem, the Fleur-De-Lis.
- Over 150 Black & White Photos of various perspectives around the French capital.
- Printed professionally for a glare-free display.
- Each book is 8 inch wide and 10 inch high with around a 1 inch spine for a uniform and impactful stacked display.
- Each book sold separately.
Get your copy now