- Kids & Teens
- Programs & Events
- Gift Cards
- My Account
Container gardening adds versatility to gardens large and small. Plants lend instant color, provide a focal point in the garden, or tie in the architecture of the house to the garden.
You can grow just about any vegetable in a container, a practice that can save you lots of money buying produce at the grocery store. However, vegetable container gardening can be a frustrating endeavor if your plants don't thrive and produce.
Through this book, you'll discover, among other things:
- Detailed Basics of Container Gardening
- Fertilizers and Pest Management that Work
- Indoor and Outdoor Edibles
- Herb Gardening and Microgreens
- Crop Harvesting and Storing
- Plant Propagation