- Kids & Teens
- Programs & Events
- Gift Cards
- My Account
Have you always wanted to grow your own food?
What if we told you that you could easily grow your harvest with 20% of the water that traditional gardening requires and with only 5% of the work? You can with square foot gardening This fun and easy method has turned millions of black thumbs green.
In this book you will discover:
- how to get started with just a 4x8 feet spot in your backyard
- why plants have friends too (and are happier when they are around)
- what a raised bed is and how to easily build one
- the best recipe to make the perfect soil
- why the best pesticide is not pesticide
- the one planting you probably would not think about