Meet Grammy-nominated recording artist and slam poet Tarriona "Tank" Ball and get your copy of her new poetry collection Vulnerable AF signed the afternoon before she performs at City Winery! *This is an in-person, ticketed, signing-line only event hosted on Tuesday, July 20th from 1 pm - 2:30 pm. Your ticket includes a copy of the book, and a spot in the signing line! Purchase your ticket below, and we will assign you a specific 15-minute time slot to join the line in the week prior to the event. Details can be found below.*
Vulnerable AF is the real-life story of a relationship in the author's past told in verse and short prose pieces. Relatable and honest, with Tank's signature mix of whimsy and realness, Vulnerable AF is about the difference between love and infatuation, the danger and confusion of losing yourself in the idea of someone else, and coming out on the other side of heartbreak with your sense of self-worth—and your sense of humor—stronger for it.
Tarriona "Tank" Ball is New Orleans-based slam poet and Grammy-nominated recording artist with her band, Tank and the Bangas. This is her first book of poetry.
The details: This is a ticketed, signing-only event, and your ticket includes a copy of Vulnerable AF and a spot in the signing line to get your book personalized by Tank herself! Please read through these details. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We don't want to make you stand in line all afternoon -- so we're offering tickets that will come with specific time slots between 1 and 2:30 pm, which will be assigned by order of purchase. (Ticket times are approximate, because we can't guarantee that everything will be precisely on time, but we'll try to get everyone in as close as possible to their assigned time slots.)
- Once you've purchased your ticket, we'll follow up with you the week before the event with an email including your approximate time slot to join the line, and that's when you should show up for the signing! Please do try to show up on time in order to minimize crowds and maximize safety.
- Each ticket includes one copy of Vulnerable AF. You can pick up your copy at the store when you arrive for the signing. (Feel free to order extra copies of the book below along with your ticket!)
- We'll be following a list of ticket holders, so there's no need to bring a physical ticket, but please do have your order confirmation number handy.
- Photos will be permitted and Tank is willing to sign additional memorabilia, but please respect the time of both Tank and your fellow attendees: a limit of 3 additional items will be enforced, and you must have purchased a ticket to join the signing line.
- Can't make it to the store on July 20? Order your signed copy to pick up at the store at your convenience by selecting the book instead of the ticket below. (Quantities are limited.)
We thank you in advance for following our protocols for making this a safe and super fun opportunity - we can't wait to host you and Tank!