The meet & greet has sold out!
Meet New York City Marathon champion and Olympic medalist Shalane Flanagan and get your copy of her cookbook Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow signed the morning before the Boston Marathon!
The meet & greet has sold out! You can still purchase signed copies of the Shalane's books to be shipped to you or picked up at the store.
The New York Times bestseller Run Fast. Eat Slow. taught runners of all ages that healthy food could be both indulgent and incredibly nourishing. Now, Olympian Shalane Flanagan and chef Elyse Kopecky are back with a cookbook that’s full of recipes that are fast and easy without sacrificing flavor. Whether you are an athlete, training for a marathon, someone who barely has time to step in the kitchen, or feeding a hungry family, Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow. has wholesome meals to sustain you.
Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow. is full of pre-run snacks, post-run recovery breakfasts, on-the-go lunches, and 30-minutes-or-less dinner recipes. Each and every recipe—from Shalane and Elyse’s signature Superhero muffins to energizing smoothies, grain salads, veggie-loaded power bowls, homemade pizza, and race day bars—provides fuel and nutrition without sacrificing taste or time.
Shalane Flanagan is the co-author of the New York Times bestseller Run Fast. Eat Slow. She is an Olympic silver medalist, 4-time Olympian, winner of the 2017 TCS New York City marathon, and multiple American record holder. She finished second in the 2010 NYC marathon and ran the fastest time ever by an American woman at the 2014 Boston Marathon. She has been running at an elite level for 14 years and typically runs 100-plus miles a week. She lives in Portland, OR.
The details: The Meet & Greet has sold out. If you have already purchased tickets you will get an email with your time slot soon. If not, you can still order signed copies of Shalane's books. Order them below and put "Signed" in the order comments. If you would like Shalane to personalize your signed copy include that message as well.
- We don't want to make you stand in line all morning -- so we're offering tickets that come with specific time slots between 11am and 1pm, which will be assigned by order of purchase. (Ticket times are approximate, because we can't guarantee that everything will be precisely on time, but we're going to try to get everyone in as close as possible to their assigned time slots.)
- Once you've purchased your ticket, we'll follow up with you one week before the event with an email including your approximate time slot, and that's when you should show up for the signing!
- Each ticket includes one copy of either Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow. or Run Fast. Eat Slow. You can pick up your copy at the store when you arrive for the signing.
- We'll be handing out the actual tickets the day of the event and following a list of ticket holders, so no need to worry about which very safe place you left yours in.
- Can't make it to the store on April 14? Order your signed copy to pick up at the store at your convenience. (Quantities are limited.)