Meet bestselling author, producer, actress, TV writer, and award-winning web series creator Day Felicia and get your copy of her new book Embrace Your Weird: Face Your Fears and Unleash Creativity signed!
This event is ticketed, and takes place in-store on Sunday, October 6th.
In Embrace Your Weird, New York Times bestselling author, producer, actress, TV writer, and award-winning web series creator, Felicia Day takes you on a journey to find, rekindle, or expand your creative passions.
Including Felicia’s personal stories and hard-won wisdom, Embrace Your Weird offers:
—Entertaining and revelatory exercises that empower you to be fearless, so you can rediscover the things that bring you joy, and crack your imagination wide open
—Unique techniques to vanquish enemies of creativity like: anxiety, fear, procrastination, perfectionism, criticism, and jealousy
—Tips to cultivate a creative community
—Space to explore and get your neurons firing
Whether you enjoy writing, baking, painting, podcasting, playing music, or have yet to uncover your favorite creative outlet, Embrace Your Weird will help you unlock the power of self-expression. Get motivated. Get creative. Get weird.
FELICIA DAY is the author of Embrace Your Weird: Face Your Fears and Unleash Creativity and a New York Times bestselling memoir, You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost). She is a professional actress who has appeared in numerous television shows and films, including Supernatural, The Magicians, and Mystery Science Theatre 3000. Felicia is best known for her work in the web video world, behind and in front of the camera. She co-starred in Joss Whedon’s Internet musical Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, which won an Emmy in 2009. She also created and starred in the seminal web series The Guild. In 2012, Felicia created a production company called Geek & Sundry that pioneered content on YouTube, Twitch and other platforms. It was sold to Legendary Entertainment in 2015. Felicia continues to work on her own creative projects as a producer, writer, and actor. Most recently, she is working as a producer with Freeform on Woman World, an animated TV show based on the award-winning graphic novel. Visit @feliciaday on Twitter and Instagram, or FeliciaDay.com.
- Your ticket includes a copy of the book and an assigned time slot to join the line and get your book signed!
- We don't want to make you stand in line all day -- so we're offering tickets that come with specific time slots between 3pm and 6pm, which will be assigned by order of purchase. (Ticket times are approximate, because we can't guarantee that everything will be precisely on time, but we're going to try to get everyone in as close as possible to their assigned time slots.)
- Once you've purchased your ticket, we'll follow up with you one week before the event with an email including your approximate time slot, and that's when you should show up for the signing.
- Each ticket includes one copy of Embrace Your Weird. You can pick up your copy at the store when you arrive for the signing. Felicia will also sign copies of her memoir You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) which may be purchased in advance at the link at the bottom of the page. Please note that in order to make sure everyone can get their book signed, Felicia will not be able to sign any other memorabilia or fan art.
- We'll be handing out the actual tickets the day of the event and following a list of ticket holders, so no need to worry about which very safe place you left yours in.
- Can't make it to the store on Oct 6? Order your signed copy to pick up at the store at your convenience. Please note that we are not able to offer personalizations, and quantities are limited.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com. We're excited to bring you this very special signing event!